Friday, July 30, 2010

number 1 on my Ipod, number 1 on my tivo

By far the number one played artist on my Ipod is Jason Mraz. I have loved his music since Reagan was born. I used to sit and watch VH1 while I fed her and it one of his music videos has just come out. My favorite song of the moment is If it kills me.



This show is the brightest spot in my week. Especially if Jordan is in town because I can actually get him to sit down with me and watch it. I love, love , love it. I want to be best friends with Robert, Lauren F., Lauren, Kent, Jose, Neal, Allison, Adam Shankman and Cat Deeley and Tabitha and Nepoleon. The dancers this season are amazing. I am going to buy tickets for the tour today!


If you haven't checked out either of these things, you should!

2 comments:

Lindseybabe said...

These are two of my favorite things too! You have extremely good taste my friend! lol I didn't have this song though, so now it is on my itunes! Thanks! I have needed some new stuff!

Rita Grider said...

You make me laugh Melissa Annabelle. I have to admit I love it too, and your Dad is a closet, So You Think You Can Dance lover.