Tuesday, July 20, 2010

House For Sale!

We are moving to Arizona and have to sell out house! I wish we could move it, and our neighbors with us. I LOVE my house and don't think there could be a better neighborhood, ward or city to live in. We are so sad to be moving!
14571 Pine Rose Dr. Herriman UT, 84096
asking $449,000
4,446 square ft.
lot size: .33 acre
built in 2006
4 bedrooms
3 full baths
office
formal living room
mudroom (my favorite room of the house!)
laundry room

































































we are selling by owner for right now. so contact Melissa for more info or to see it in person.
(801) 302-9019 or (801) 884-6804

11 comments:

Tonii said...

Ok, a few things. First, I am so sad you guys are moving! It is so hard to leave Herriman, isn't it? Second, your home is straight out of Pottery Barn, you have decorated it SO gorgeously! We are actually looking for another home in Herriman, but we are looking to rent. I will make sure I pass the word on to anyone I know...it is a beautiful home. Good luck to you and your darling family!!

Steph said...

wow! what is the move for? Chip's family is in Az so we go there a bunch - what part you moving to?

Suzie Soda said...

It almost makes me sad to see your beautiful house for sale after all the stuff you have done to it. It is such a nice house. I am glad I will get to see it one more time.
It looks great in the pictures. I will be thinking if I know anyone headed that way. I am sure you will find a great house in Arizona. It sounds like it is a great deal for Jordan. We are praying everything works out for the best and you make the transition smoothly. Good Luck. I will have to call your mom..I am sure she has mixed emotions. I know G&G Romans will be excited. xoxo

Katie said...

Your home is so beautiful. I'm so sad you're moving out right when we are moving back! Maybe we should plan a girls' trip to Arizona, huh :) ?

Miki said...

I definitely hear "girls' trip!" So sad to know it's for sure. Your house looks AMAZING! Shouldn't take long for that puppy to fly off the market. I'll link it from my blog and fb since I have such a larger readership. Thanks for the yummy present (doesn't get any tackier saying thank you in a blog comment) Love you!

Lindsay Marie said...

Your house looks great! I guess I haven't seen the upstairs since you got the built ins in your bedroom- they look awesome.

Do you know when you are going yet?

Rita Grider said...

DON'T DO IT!!!! JUST LET JORDAN COMMUTE! WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO STAY NEAR YOUR MOM!!!!!

Phipps Family said...

What a beautiful house! WOW! Sad to see your family go :(

Unknown said...

We called about your house last week and you gave us your blog info. The pictures make your house look amazing!
In an effort not to waste your time, please let us know if your price drops into the high end of the 300's!
Thanks,
Chaz
chazandmisty@hotmail.com

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Hey Melissa!
Your house is beautiful. Wish I was moving to Utah just so I could buy it!
How are you? Your family is adorable! Hope all is well. Good luck in AZ!
Love, Shantil

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

Okay girl I don't know if you remember me but we lived in Richmond when yall did! We are also planning a move to AZ but not until next summer. Have you moved yet? Spencer and Charity Archibald live in Queen Creek now and we plan to move as close to them as possible. Hope all is well!