he died today. We have the worst track record ever with pets. the kids were a little sad. they burried him in the back yard and wrote an apology letter on a rock that they placed on top of where they burried him. the saddest part for me was when Tess was looking in his cage saying "Prince Charmy, wake uuup. Mom, Prince Charmy won't wake up. Come on little Prince Charmy wake up!"
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I really shouldn't be laughing, but I read the post and the one before and it kind of makes me giggle. Seeing your cute kids so happy with him is the sad part though! I hope you have some good luck with a pet someday!
No way! Well if they want another one we have 5 more living under the trampoline.:-)
P.S. Tell Jordan I am still laughing over Froger Federer
Oh no! I love the way you explain it though! You always make me laugh! :)
It is sad......and a little funny. Maybe they can just catch a few more. We saw one on Chelsea's porch this morning that was pretty big. xoxoxo
Good post. What is it about kids and pets? Emma is always pushing for one. We do have two water dwarf frogs but they're in a sealed container with a tiny hole in the top and I never have to change the water and they eat two tiny pellets twice a week. Easy and not too gross. I got it at REd Balloon. I won't tell Ellie. :) It was fun to run into Jordan the other day!
SO FUNNY..and a little sad at the same time!
Post a Comment