

This is what Jordan did this weekend. He rode his mountain bike 100 miles down in Moab, on the White Rim trail. They started at about 4:00 in them morning so they could be at the first peak by sunrise. They didn't finish until early evening. He thought it was harder than LOTOJA. He went down with Todd Jackson, from our ward, Tyler Carlson and Clark Dana. There were also a couple other guys he didn't know.
Jordan said he's glad he did it, but probably won't be doing it again. He prefers his rode bike... less jarring and more speed. He hadn't been on a mountain bike in at least 4 years. I think it awesome that he can just go ride 10 miles on a mountain bike without training. (the weather has been freezing so he hasn't even been on his rode bike much this year) GOOD JOB JORD!
Im hoping the no training thing works out for me next weekend when I do my first bike ride/race. 30 miles, 600 ladies on bikes, and me. it could be scarry. Look for this post in a week.

2 comments:
Sounds fun?!?
Those pictures are beautiful! And wow Melissa! I'm impressed with you...doing a bike race! You go girl! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment