I spent the weekend making learning to make these fun things. Oh Sweet Sadie is an amazing boutique that my friend Dani Lassiter and her friend Heidi do. its huge! (that info if for you foreign readers, what lady in Utah hasn't heard of it) They recently started teaching different craft classes (the academy). I had som much fun hanging out with ladies (it was more fun friday when Miki was with me... where were you saturday?) and being creative.
not pictured above are the chocolates I learned to make with Berlyne Frampton, everyones favorite chocolate/candy maker. the cupcakes class was taught by the owner of The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery (I think her name was Nikki) she is amazing.
Here are links to
Oh Sweet Sadie http://www.ohsweetsadie.com/
and
The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/
You should check them out.

5 comments:
I'm so glad you went! I wish I could have joined you. You'll have to teach me what you learned now!!
wow, here's a girl who has never heard of it, but lives in Utah. I need to check it out, it looks so cool!
Hi friend. Sorry to ditch you Saturday. Baptism went long, girls were being difficult, and then I felt bad leaving Jonathan who was heading out of town all week again. Fun to hang out Friday. My mint sandwiches were gone by noon on Saturday. Mmmm. And way to go Jordan on that ride! He probably understands why Jonathan isn't super excited to go again when they ask. ;-)
Um....I went twice this weekend. Missed out on the classes though. Did you learn how to do the bird's nest by chance? I think maybe I could figure it out. And I ended up buying one anyways, but I would love to make them. I kinda went a little crazy over them.
All the crafts look so cute.Looks so fun. xoxo
Post a Comment