Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Last of the Summer Fun

My kids are on year round school,so technically they only have 3 weeks of summer. Because of the track they are on they start school, go for 3 weeks then go off track. We like this because it means we get 3 more weeks of summer. These are some of the fun things we did:

Reagan finally decided to learn to ride a bike without training wheels!

The Haitt family joined us up the canyon for dinner



We went to Hogle Zoo, I think it was Tess's first time.





We learned about Pioneer Life at This is the Place Heritage Park.








Over Labor Day weekend, we went to the Jeremy Ranch Condo with my parents, Rich and his family.







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a smile on my face the whole time I was looking at these pictures and had a great laugh over several of them. What fun memories you will have as you look back on these. My grandchildren are all BEAUTIFUL!!! So is my daughter and her husband. I love you all. Mom