Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Face Painting


Today Ellie and Reagan went back to school. Maddox the great idea that he should invite a friend over and I could paint their faces. So I did. This weekend, his sisters had their faces painted at a fair in Park city. That where he got the idea. I am not a face painter, but the boys thought it was awesome. Maddox wanted to be Batman; Sean wanted to be a bear, and Jack wanted to be a fox. I tried.

Guess who is the youngest. Yep, its Maddox. He is so Tall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Liss. I didn't know you were such a great artist. I am sure it was a very fun thing for Maddox and his friends. I love your blog!! Love, Mom

Suzie Soda said...

You are an awesome mom. I might have told them it would make too big of a mess. You did a great job and might be a secret artist after all.They are adorable. I am glad Maddox is tall..he got some of those Grider tall genes....or maybe a little from the Swedish side too ( my dad was 6'2'') xoxoxo

Miki said...

Hang on a second, my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at your "hell" story. That is classic.

The pictures up at Jeremy Ranch are gorgeous! What a beautiful family.

Oh! and great job on the face painting...looks like I'm going to have to start calling you Martha.

Lindseybabe said...

Are you going to start hiring out your services? :) Those are not your ordinary face painting jobs! Masterpieces is what they are! :) And...hey, maybe Maddox will catch Morgan one day, since she is already as tall as all the first graders!