









We had our family pictures taken a couple weekends ago. Matt Clayton was our photographer. I stole these pictures from his blog. Which by the way is the blog I visit most. Every picture he posts is amazing. I'm not a fan of too much photoshop and his pictures are classic! Some of the pictures he chose to post of my family are not the ones I would have chosen, but I won't get any digital proofs from him so these are the only ones I will be able to post.
I was going to put a link to Matt's blog here, but for some reason, I can't ever do links?! so his blog is www.mattclaytonphotography.blogspot.com
Friday, September 18, 2009
Family Pictures
Posted by Jordan at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
CUTE! love the pictures. I am also a fan of his work (have seen it from other bloggers) + Regan just told me that they were in the same ward growing up. How crazy is that?
miss you guys!
Matt Clayton took our engagement pictures! He does such a great job!
Wow Melissa! Yes, he is a fantastic photographer, but he had such a beautiful family to shoot! Can I hire you to coordinate our outfits for our next fam picture, everyone looks absolutely gorgeous :) So, so cute!
CUTEST FAMILY EVER!!!! OMG I looked at these and just want to use the same colors, same place, and look as good as you guys! THey are so cute!!! You are the stylingest (i know that is not a word, except for me it is) mom I know - you are so cute! i wished you lived out here so that we could go shopping and you could tell me what to buy!
I love them!!! He did such a great job and your family is beautiful! I love your clothes too! Great thinking!
Oh my gosh Liss, I want a copy of every one of them!!! You all look great. I will order some for sure!
Love, Mom
Very cute. You all look great. Can't wait to see the finished ones....maybe you will have them by conference weekend. xoxoxo
K How did you hear about him? That is so funny that he knows Josh. I have never seen cuter pictures in my life. You all look so good. Jordan looks so GQ. The colors you picked look so good! I love them.
Okay...seriously your family takes the best pictures EVER. You look so great and I love the colors and all of it!!!
I just want to know, did you sign up for his fashion consulting? Nevermind- you always look great!
I love how the pics turned out. I did a photo shoot with Jen Clark recently- she mentioned you and said she felt bad your session didn't go so well. She offered retakes, but I guess that's not relevant now. . .maybe in a couple years when Tess needs some updated shots!
What amazing photos...I totally thought it was a Polo ad. Love them!
I was told to find your blog and check out your pictures. AMAZING! Seriously every single one looks like they are from a magazine. You did a great job with all the outfits too.
melissa these pictures are absolutely Amazing! straight out of a magazine, your family is beautiful. wow wow wow! i was checkin your blog to let you know that annette's studio is doing an adult class.....do you dance anymore? it's so much fun, and her new studio in draper should be opening next month. her niece chelsea is teaching (she's dancing with odyssey) let me know if you have any interest in coming. there are a few blasts from the past that have been coming. it's super fun, and there's child care in case your husband can't watch the kids that night. anyway let me know if you'd like to join us. get out your old sunset tights and come! :)
You should just send these to Ralph Lauren and he would hire your entire family! Incredible pictures-love the location, clothes and poses.
Wow! I love all your pictures! Just like Carrie said...they look like they are from a magazine! You seriously have the cutest family!
p.s. Tell Ellie that her new smile is beautiful!
beautiful!!! every single one!
You are all so photogenic!! Great clothes and location too. I also have to say I loved the Jeremy Ranch photos... we still go up with my parents in June.
they are gorgeous!
Post a Comment