Ellie and Reagan had their first piano recital. They have really enjoyed learning piano. I didn't have to bug them too much to practice. They improved a lot and did a great job at the recital playing infront of people. Lora Poulson is an amazing teacher. They loved her and I am pretty sure she loved them. Ellie and Reagan came in first and second place ,in the contest with all her students, for the most "excellent" lessons. She rated them everytime they went to lessons. Ellie also tied for first for fastest time doing flashcards. Way to go girls. Now that they have started, I will never let them quit! My mom always said I would regret it and I do ( but not as much as she said I would).
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Girls First Piano Recital
Posted by Jordan at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment