Every year Herriman city celebrates... the city I guess, with Herriman Days. The last day they have an awesome, small town parade. Ellie was in the parade on her orthodontists float and Reagan rode with her dance studio. They had a great time... well mostly. While dropping Reagan off with her dance friends, I said "save some candy to throw to us". Although I said it very lightheartedly, she thought I was very serious. About half way throught the parade she ran out of candy and was filled with dread! When she passed us she was sitting down looking so sad with her friend trying to comfort her. I was so worried something was really wrong and went to meet her at the end. It turns out she was just affraid she was going to get in trouble and felt bad she didn't save candy for us. I do love candy, but I was sad that she thought I would be mad at her. What kind of person does she think I am? anyway. We had a great time at the parade and the fair after.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Herriman Days Parade
Posted by Jordan at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment