Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tess is 1!

My little baby Tess turned one yesterday. She is so fun. She is adored by our whole family. Even when she is a sinker and has a tantrum, we all smile and laugh at her. She says a few things like Uh-oh and Hello and moma (once in a while). She weighs 19 pounds which is in the 25% but is in the 75% for height.

I love her dark eyes that sparkle and her hair that sticks up crazy. I love that she sings and dances whenever music in on. I love that she throws a tantrum when I try to make her practice walking (she totally could if she wanted to). I love to get her out of her crib in the morning. I love how happy she is to see me. I love that people stop me to tell me how beautiful she is. I love that she loves flavorfull food and doesn't really like bread.

This past year flew by. We are so glad Tess is part of our family!

We had a party to celebrate Tess and my birthday on sunday (and my brother's girlfriend Danielle). Tess kept us all entertained while eating her cake. She really got into it.




8 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

She is adorable...can't wait to see her. Her hair reminds me of Jordan's when he was a baby.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Tess and to you Melissa! You both look great..I am jealous that you are going to Europe, great job on your list.

Annie said...

She really is the sweetest baby.

The Powells said...

o my she is darling...and i love the cake pic!!!!

Jay and Bec said...

Happy Birthday to Tess (and to you again) I'm glad that you both had such fun birthdays!

Anonymous said...

My baby girl is thirty!!! Wow, those years flew by and I enjoyed every one. You are the perfect daughter Melissa Annabelle. The double birthday party was so much fun. I will never forget how Tess loved her little cake. Love, Mom

Brooke Bowen said...

She is so cute.. but all your kids are! Happy Birthday! 30 really isn't as bad as it use to seem.

Courtney ♥ said...

I love her face when she's eating her cake! She really dug in-go Tess.