Saturday, March 14, 2009

Handy Men


Today while Jordan was fixing the tiolet (it had a valve issue- I don't know details) Maddox ran and got his tools. when he got into the bathroom he was very concerned that Jordan wasn't wearing a hard hat, so he went and got one for him. Although he has two hard hats, he chose a train engineer hat for himself. He got all his tools set up and ready to help his dad. It was a proud father moment for Jordan. Its nice to know Maddox is just as manly as his dad.

*I thought I would add that Jordan fixed the toilet without calling my dad!

5 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

So so cute. Reminds me of Jordan when he was little..always wanting to help his dad fix and build things. Guess that is how he got so good at it. He always seems to be able to figure things out. I am glad Maddox was worried about his safety....what a sweet son. I am sure your dad is proud he fixed it all my himself. xoxoxo

Brooke Bowen said...

yeah, I was going to say, "don't you know someone to help you with that?" Cute to have the boys working together!

TRICIA said...

good job Jordan! It is so fun to see little boys adore their dads!

Steph said...

can you tell me exactly what model of camera you have and what lenses? i want to get one, and my friend recommended canon eos 40d or 50d, but not sure - and wonder what you have!

Rita Grider said...

Maybe Maddox can take over Dad's business. Cute picture of them!!
Love ya, Mom