Sunday, March 8, 2009

Single Ladies Revisited

So I had lost interest in learning the single ladies dance ( The song is totally over played on the radio and VH1) that is until I saw this video! If these guys can do it, We can do it. Check this video out. It is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQHcQ3ueYA

Your going to have to cut and paste this one again. I don't know why sometimes when I do a link it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'll try to figure it out. Until then, take the time to watch this.

4 comments:

Amy said...

HILARIOUS! Yes, I think we can do it. And maybe with a big pregnant belly the song will take on a new meaning and be even more funny.
Hope you are feeling better too!

Michelle Taft said...

Those guys are impressive!
I tried to teach it to myself one night when Jake was out of town. Uhm, turns out I am not very good at breaking down choreography! If someone can teach it to me, I'm totally up for it though! I'd even volunteer my exercise room if Jake will mirror the walls for us. And Amy you and your pregnant belly would be so awesome.

Paige said...

Okay seriously...me and Aaric were laughing so hard at this! I still can't believe all the grown adults in this world that have time to put all these videos and dances and stuff together...they are hilarious and totally clever...I loved it. Thanks for the laugh

Marissa said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT! I'm so jealous of those white boy's moves, JT's got nothin on them.
Too bad Rocky, Fischer, and I dance to Single Ladies every single day, it's our fav song. Leo and I even know the dance, Leo likes to put her black Leotard on and shake it with me.
Thanks for the good laugh, Fischer wants to have a dance party now....