Ellie got braces yesterday! My baby is growing up. She (and I) think she looks like a short 5th grader- Which she thinks is awesome. They were really hurting her today, but shes being tough. She will have these on for 4-6 months with the hopes that she won't have to have braces later when all her perminant teeth come in. and if she does have to have them again, it won't have to be for as long. Although its only been about 34 hours, I think her teeth already look straighter!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
BRACE FACE
Posted by Jordan at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She does look like a 5th grader! I hope she gets through the painful phase. Jon and I were just talking last night about how hard it was to eat after getting braces on! Her hair is so pretty too.
braces, no way? Isn't she like 6?
I saw her at the bus stop the other day--she is so adorable! I love the green bands too.
I will have to find out how they work so early--Taylor's dentist laughed when he saw her X-Rays of her top teeth. I guess they are huge and poised to come in wildly crooked.
Okay - so I haven't been blog-surfin' in forever. SOO fun to see you guys and your adorable kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!
She looked so grown up today! SHe wears them well!
TOTALLY worth it!! I love straight beautiful teeth. Well worth the pain and time now while she's young!
Ellie..you look so grown-up.....it is hard to believe. I am glad you got to get braces so you can have pretty teeth. Your mom has beuatiful teeth and smile..and so will you. You hair looks so cute...love the side braid.
Hope they stop hurting and you get used to them.
Can't wait to see you. Lv. Grandma Suz xoxoxo
So cute! Taylor loves the picture and misses her sooooo much! Make sure to tell her hi and she looks great with braces for us!
Post a Comment