Sunday, February 22, 2009

Swimming

We took a page from my friend and went swimming this weekend. Its a great pool and we had so much fun! It was Tess's first time and she loved it. Here are a couple pics.




6 comments:

Marci said...

Love the one of tess in the air. How cute!

Steph said...

love it - little tess is so cute and can't wait to meet her in just 1.5 weeks! WE missed you guys this weekend at Chloe's baptism, but had a lot of fun with your family! Hopefully we can meet up when i come out!

{Brittany} said...

I'm glad you liked it. Isn't the pool awesome? Tess has the cutest hair. It is so dark and thick now. I haven't seen her in a long time. We need to do a little play date soon with all our babies (soon to be one-year-olds).

Cassie L. said...

Melissa - I am not a blog stalker...ok, just a little bit, but I found you off of Amy's blog which I guess you could say I was stalking too.

Anyways, your kids are so darling. I think you guys are awesome and your blog is so cute! Tess was so stinking cute at church yesterday!

Suzie Soda said...

Cute pics. we missed you all this weekend. 143 xoxo

Bethany said...

That's at Lifetime isn't it? I miss that gym SO MUCH!! I dream about it...seriously.