Jordan and I went to the Jazz vs. Lakers game this week. We had so much fun and want to go again and again and again. The Jazz won if you didn't hear. This was a big deal for Jordan. He only decided he would try to be a Jazz fan last year. Somehow his family raised him to hate all things Utah. Being a Jazz fan was the last converting I had to do and he is sold!
So we only have this one picture of us we took with Jordan's iphone. Unlike a few of my friends blogs who are currently sporting pictures of them with Jazz players and not just at a game (Courtney...Brittany you lucky girls)
I look so old in this picture.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Jordan's First Jazz Game
Posted by Jordan at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
You don't look old and trevor would be so sad to hear that Jordan has been converted to the Jazz...Trevor is a die hard Lakers fan!
I can't believe Jordan gave in! I am no fan of the Jazz - Phoenix Suns of course! BTW you looked great today I never saw you after sacrament meeting, but you're looking very slim!
Josh and I were just saying how cute you look in that picture then you said you look old. You are so weird...but darling!
Okay, did you even read my post about the Jazz?! The only person I got my picture taken with was Tim. No Jazz players. Thanks for the shout out on your blog, though. I'll take it. You look darling in this picture, a little old, but absolutely darling! (you know I'm kidding about the old part)
p.s. I'm glad Hemingway is feeling better. He is so cute! Tim can't wait to see Jordan at the grocery store carrying him around in his purse!
glad you finally got him to go to the Jazz game....altho i must say even tho i am from utah I have now switched and i cheer for the SUNs - LOVE steve nash! ANywho, you do NOT look old at all - you are gorgeous, and the cutest couple! can't wait to see you in 2 weeks - hopefully we'll get to introduce tess and little cash
You don't look old. At least your not 30 yet, like some people we won't mention. By the way your puppy is adorable!
You do NOT look old! Glad you had fun!
YOU DON'T LOOK OLD! That is so funny-like someone else said, I too thought she looks so cute and then you said you look old. Wrong!:)
Jazz and BYU football is all we have in Utah so you have to embrace it!!! I love the pictures of Tess and her naked bum too cute. I am so jealous of you seeing Gev I will trade basketball players for any dude who can dance. Seriously I want to go sometime.
I actually thought "sparkly" when I saw your picture, so there.
Jazz...Booo!
You look beautiful! I miss seeing you all the time! Gotta love those iphones! NBA games are so much fun!
YAAAAY JORDAN...welcome welcome to the wonderful Utah life...Jazz and all!
In spite of what you said, when Malone and Stockton were playing, and the big guy with the funny glasses, the jazz were my favorite team. I don't follow them as closely now, I admit. I'm also partial to BYU, Utah based grandchildren, the Red Iguana and my daughter-in-law. Not necessarily in that order. Also my sisters, their families and, I guess, Jordan.
Greg
Post a Comment