Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He's Here to Stay (Well, were pretty sure anyway)


So after a hellish few days which I won't go into further. We are pretty sure Hemingway is going to live with us. Maybe it took all the drama to make me realize that I do actually want him.
Some have asked where we got the name. He is named after Ernest Hemingway, manly man, explorer, soldier, adventurer and of course writer. We figured such a fluffy cute dog, who people would assume is a girl, needed a name with some masculinity.

10 comments:

Amy said...

(GASP!) He is so cute! I can see why you took him home! Now my kids are begging to come see it...and soon they will be begging for a dog (again.)

Brooke Bowen said...

such a cute doggie, I want to hold him and cuddle him! I'm so glad that he's going to make it!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

oh good! I'm hoping that means he's going to be a happy healthy dog! What a crazy week!

Bethany said...

He is really, really cute, but I cannot believe you took him home! I know I'll give in one day.

Now I want to hear about your crazy week!

What kind of dog is he? Will he stay that size forever?

Suzie Soda said...

Glad this had a happy ending...so far. Good Luck. xoxo

Miki said...

Oh my gosh! I'm on my way over right now...that is the cutest dog I have ever seen.

Lindseybabe said...

I am so happy for you! You are a great dog owner already! Good luck with the potty training! Guaranteed you will be better at it than I was!

Jay and Bec said...

Oh my gosh..I am in love. Does he have a brother???

Utley Family said...

I am so jelous of your puppy! He is adorable! We all want a dog except Marty but we are working on him.

Jordan said...

I don't want to do another post about this dog, but he is no longer with us. and I don't mean he died. He is back with his pet store family along with his medicine I had been giving him.