My litte Ray-Ray started Kindergarten on Tuesday. She was so excited and cute. She has afternoon kindergarten, but she was ready to go all morning, backpack on and everything. Her teacher is Mrs. Zealey. I am trying to have an open mind about her. She's the only teacher I've heard anything bad about. Reagan has one of her best friends, Gabbi, in her class. She is glad to have Gabbi there, but she always makes friends easily. Her teacher already likes her and told me she is very bright. That's my girl! She is so excited to have school EVERYDAY. I will miss her at home. She is such a big help with Maddox and Tess. I will actually have to play with Maddox now.
Reagan and Gabbi waiting to go into school for the first time. Excited but nervous. (Notice Reagans nervous smile in both pictures)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Reagan the Kindergartner
Posted by Jordan at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Ray Ray...so exciting for you. You look so cute and so grown-up in your pictures. I know you will love school and be such a good student. You are a good listener and very obedient...2 great qualities for a student. It is fun that Gabbi is with you in your class. Grandpa Greg and I are so excited to see you in October. Have a great class and enjoy school. We love you and are proud of what a good little girl you are.
Love, Grammy Suz xoxoxoxox
Reagan Michael my little swimmer!! I know you love kindergarten and I am so proud of you!!!! We all love you so much. You are such a good sister to Ellie, Maddox and Tess. I loved the picture of you on your first day of kindergarten, and you are such a big girl to get to ride the bus to school. When I was little, I would have loved that. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment