We finally went to Lagoon on Saturday. We had been telling the kids we would go all summer. I hadn't really been since 9th grade lagoon day (I went once in High school to watch my friend Suzie sing, but we didn't go on any rides) and no one else had ever been. To Jordan's surprise, it was really fun! The rest of us were expecting fun.
There are a lot more rides than the last time I was there, but all my old favorites are still going strong. Ellie was my ride buddy and went on the "big ones" with me. Well not wicked. That one looked a little to scary to her. Reagan and Maddox were content to ride the baby rides. Reagan cries when she gets that "funny feeling" in her stomach, but everyone loved the rattlesnake rapids. It was refreshing to get wet on such a hot day.
Our little monkeys all won monkeys playing the guess it game. I loved that game when I was a kid. Tess rode the train and the carousel which she loved. she was smiling the whole time. We had a great time and promised we would go back next year.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Lagoon!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jordan at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute kids! Looks like you had fun. (And Jordan too).
What a cute family....glad they are my relatives.
I remember Lagoon as a kid..everytime we went to SLC to see my cousins. Glad you had fun. Chelsea and Dana and family are here this weekend..we have been hanging out with Denton's family. We are having sourdoughs and all going swimming at the Y tommorrow. xoxoxox
Man, I seriously loved Lagoon. I loved the ride that took you over the whole park in those little cars, the wild mouse, colusus (sp) the fun house, the jet something and the log flume. man totally having a flashback. :)
this is mer by the way- it is not letting me log in and I can not figure out what the heck I am doing wrong!!!
So cute! And it looks fun! If I ask Jake to take just me, does that make me a bad mom?
Fun to see your blog!
we have been telling jake all summer we would go to...but still havent made it! i havent been since prob 9th grade either!! your kids are darling
How fun!! We LOVE Lagoon, you're kids are so stinking cute!
Looks like fun!! We were planning to go last Monday, but the rain and cold weather scared us off. We're settling on going to the fair tonight. I'm glad you had fun:)
Melissa - you have such cute kids!!!! It is so good to have come accross your blog!!! Stay in touch!!
Celeste
Post a Comment