We blessed Tess yesterday. Everything went really well. Tess didn't even cry. Thats a big deal for Tess; she cries a lot, the little stink. Jordan gave a beautiful blessing (as always). I'm so glad I don't have to bess our kids, I would screw something up forsure. Tess wore the same blessing dress that Ellie and Reagan wore. My mom made it and I still love it. It's fancy and simple at the same time.
After church, our families came back to our house for lunch. We are so blessed to have such a supportive and loving family. Thanks everyone for everything.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Blessing Day
Posted by Jordan at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
She looks beautiful, and I adore her dress. You and your mom are so talented- sewing, cake decorating, hosting... is there anything that you can't do?
I loved holding her the other day! She is precious!
Love all the pictures. Wish we could have been there..but are looking foward to seeing you all soon.
What a handsome family...maybe a few of my genes?
Love and miss you all.
Melissa-
She is so beautiful! It was sooo good to see you---you look great and your little family is so cute! Keep in touch!
-Kelley
great family picture - and Reagan looks so cute and mature with her bangs!!! Can't wait to meet little Tess! Or T-Rex, as Jordan calls her. :)
Melissa,
She is gorgeous and I love the bow! I have to admit dressing a boy is just not that much fun.
You have the most adorable family. I love Tess's beautiful dress. She looks darling!
Melissa Annabelle, thanks for the many miracles you have brought into our lives, especially for the four little ones that Dad and I call our grandchildren. We love you and your family so much!! Tess looks beautiful and we were so proud of her on this special day. Love, Mom
Melissa you look beautiful! You have a picture perfect family! Tess is a doll, I love the dress!
Okay that dress is amazing! You all look so great! You need to teach me your secret in looking so good right after you have a baby!
Amazing dress! Love it! I have yet to be able to re use a blessing outfit, you must have planned things out just right! You have a beautiful family! Congrats on the blessing!
Melissa-
This is Keri Thueson I found you on Sarah Hansens blog. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Can't believe you have 4 kids. You look fantastic! Hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog sometimes. So fun to see old friends.
beautiful! congratulations!
Christmas card picture for sure! I need to get my butt over there to see Tess again--she is absolutely beautiful!
This is so random, I know but I just realized we have a mutual friend. I lived in Ohio and we were good friend with a family with the name Romans. I just figured out that Marissa is your sister-in-law. Tell her Nicky says hi! We were in the same ward in Ohio. Crazy!
MelissaAnn,
She is absolutely gorgeous. You have such an amazing family. I love you and miss you like crazy.
Post a Comment