Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My favorite 5year old


We just celebrated Reagan's 5th birthday... for the 3rd time. We were in the Outerbanks NC on her actual birthday (May 20th). We had a family party at my mom's house on sunday, and this evening we had her party with her friends.
We love Reagan! I don't know what I would do with out her. She is so sweet and smart and funny, but not everyone knows that about her because she lets Ellie be the entertainer most of the time. She is such a great big sister. Maddox loves to play with her and she is always the first one to ask if she can hold Tess. Today she held her for an hour while I was getting ready for her party.
She always wants to help me and hang out with me and I love it. She likes to tell everyone that "me and my mom have a crush on Christian Bale". She loves to play barbies and house and is so proud that she can skip (even up the stairs). She just galloped until reciently. She loves us to tell her how she looked like a chimp when she was a baby. She really is my favorite 5year old in the whole world. We love our Reagan Monkey!

8 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

We love her too. She is so sweet and kind. I loved watching her in her own quiet little way at the beach.
She has such a happy, joyful spirit and just gets along with everbody and everything. I know she is a great big sister and brings so much joy to your family. We are lucky she is our granddaughter. She must be pretty special to have "3" parties. Tell her we miss her and love her and are proud of her. Happy Birthday Reagan Monkey Romans ! Grandpa Greg and Grandma Suzie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Tonii said...

what a cutie!! That post made me laugh because the first week we taught Reagan in primary, she told me "me and my mom have a crush on Christian Bale" and I knew she was going to be my favorite! Happy Birthday Reagan!

Jared and Shelby said...

Three girls and one boy! What a sweet family you have! FYI Heather had her ultrasound and after having three girls, they are having another girl! We had our ultrasound and are having a boy! Take care!

Audrey said...

She is so cute! I have to confess that Christian Bale was my very first crush when I saw him in "Newsies," and I will admit that I still have one. What can I say, frist crushes never die!

Unknown said...

Melissa, it was fun to see your comment on my blog and get to check out yours! I love being able to stay somewhat up to date on everyone through blogs! You are so beautiful and your family is so cute! Keep in touch!

cannon said...

I just saw your BLOG for the first time since Tess was born... She is gorgeous and I love her beautiful blessing dress. It's perfect. You have a beautiful and awesome family. We love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Reagan Monkey, you are our favorite 5 year old too!!! You are such a beautiful little girl and we love you more than words can say. How come I didn't know you have a crush on Christian Bale? I thought you had a crush on "Chad" from High School Musical!! Happy Birthday sweetheart. Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

strip for me girly but the knickers stay on, my hand inside stroking your warm, soft, squishy, bald, sweet, tight p---y, you giggle, kick and squeal but open your legs for me like a good girl, my fingers go in you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooo tight toddler p---y is the best, I want your knickers soaked so I finger you deep to get you nice and wet, push against my fingers buck for me, I pull my fingers out and suck them looking you in the eyes I tell you " that p---y tastes fantastic I want it now, take your knickers off for me, you take them off and I push your legs open wide, I eat your sweet little p---y and you go crazy bucking and squealing mmmmmmmmmmm yes push that p---y hard into my face I love the feel of a sexy little toddler thrashing and bucking in sexual pleasure as I eat her p---y, you orgasm and squirt your p---y juice all over my face, now unzip my pants and take out my hard c--k, wrap your lips around it and show me how good you suck, I keep your soaked knickers to sniff while I beat off, happy birthday !!