Jordan completed his first of many races he has signed up for this summer, the SLC marathon. He did great! We had fun cheering him on from the sidelines. We are also proud of Aunt Natalie and President Roth. Natalie improved her time from last year by about 30 minutes! Way to go Jord and Nat. Now Jordan only has the Wasatch back run, the Spud Mad triathalon and Lotoja(this year he is doing the whole thing himself) to complete.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
SLC Marathon
Posted by Jordan at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow..that's my boy. Reminds me of Greg when he ran the marathon in Richmond many years ago. Those days are over for us now with all our aches and pains.
Great pictures.....I think I will still them for my blog.
way to go Jordan! that is such a great accomplishment...never knew he was such the runner...
WAY TO GO JORDAN! I am sooo impressed. I bet you are glad that it is over... I can't wait to hear how it went.
I am getting SOOOO excited to see you all in a few weeks. Give the kids a kiss from me!
That's awesome!! Some day, MAYBE I will run in the SLC marathon. As for now, I am in awe of anyone who is able to do it. Great job Jordan!
Post a Comment