I am sitting here at the car dealership waiting for a roof rack to be put on my new minivan. The one that I bought all by myself one week ago.
We have been needing a new car. We got our Nissan Quest minivan when we lived in Richmond Virginia, before Maddox was born. It was making all sorts of weird creaking noises and the worst part is that the CD player was broken and it didn't have an MP3 jack so I had to listen to the radio all the time and we aren't taking XM. I really wanted a Toyota sequoia, but after doing a little shopping around, I realized I would have to pay an extra $20k compared to a new minivan. So, I am the proud owner of a 2013 Honda Odyssey and I love it. It has everything. Leather, DVD, blue tooth for my phone and to play the music on my phone. All the doors are power, the seats have warmers, it even has a cool box (when the air conditioning is turned on it stays cold like a fridge for drinks, food etc.) everything! Well, almost. It didn't have a roof rack or a protector for the back where i put the groceries. Both things I could have negotiated in the original price, had I thought about it. But I was so go concerned with doing it on my own, I rushed through it. The sales men kept saying, "don't you need to call your husband" and "I don't know if this will work because you don't have a job ". I was even kinda rude when Jordan did call me to check in, because I felt like the guy was being proven right. I regret that. I wish I wasn't rude to Jordan (he was pretty upset at me) and i wish i would have remembered the darn roof rack and tried to get any other accessories i could get them to throw in. I should have at least asked. But other than that, I'm proud of myself and happy with my purchase.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Big Purchase all by myself
Posted by Melissa at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment