Thursday, January 31, 2013

Apex fun run School Fundraiser

Apex is a company that goes to schools and puts a fun run on for them and the school earns money. The kids thought it was so awesome. The guys in charge were so funny and cool and really motivated the kids. The part I hate is them calling friends and neighbors for money-I'm not very encouraging or helpful when it comes to this. But the kids called around and got a few sponsors. The kids didn't tell me that patents could come watch them Tim their laps, but the day of the event I went to do my usual volunteering on class just in time to catch Maddox running. He was doing awesome and timing so fast. He ran 42 Laps!!! That was more than the max of 36 they were supposed to complete! I'm proud of you buddy! And your sisters. You all did awesome! Time to collect your money.

0 comments: