This prompt was picked by Reagan.
5 years:
I think 5 years will be about the same as now. I'll be 38, yikes. There will definitely be more hair appointments to cover my gray. I'll be busy driving my kids around to all their different lessons. Ellie to dance, Reagan to Tennis, Maddox to baseball, basketball and football, Tess to dance, all the kids to piano. I will have had some tennis lessons and be playing with friends while my kids are in school. I will have mastered eating and be in the best shape of my life. Jordan will be making more money by then and I won't be driving my minivan. I think I'll drive a toyota Sequoia- white or silver since we live in AZ. I will also be busy making my house how I want it- decorating and minor and a few major renovations. I will finally have time for more regular temple attendance. Instead of once a month I will go once a week.
10 years:
In ten years Ellie will be a grown up and 21 years old. I will either be getting ready to be mother of the bride or mother of a sister missionary for the first time. The other kids will be 19, 17 and 14. Reagan will be away at BYU and Maddox and Tess will take up most of my time. Probably Tess judging on personality now. I can't decide if I want to still live in this house or not. Maybe once i get all the renovations done I will love this house and never want to move. Lets just say I'll be living in my dream house whether its this one or a different one in Mesa. I will be the wife of the vice president of Medicis. Maybe the vp of medicis community awareness. Maybe with all my free time during the day I'll be the homemaker I've always wanted to be. I'll never buy bread. My house will have built-in organization everywhere, my house will be the house where everyone wants to hang out because I make it so fun and I make such good food. I'll also volunteer somewhere- the hospital maybe. Maybe I'll have a little business where I style and take pictures for people who can't afford it or are really sick. Like women's shelters or terminally ill people. (I just read this to Jordan and he laughed pretty hard at this idea. I still like it)
15 years:
in fifteen years I'll have traveled the world. Greece, Africa, Spain, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, Italy, England a few times. All my kids will be raised and I'll be ready to serve a mission or two or three with Jordan. I'll be a Grandma and loving it. If my kids don't all live near me, I'll be taking many trips to visit them.
Wherever I am I'll be happy. This is just how I hope it ends up.
This is what my aging app says I'll look like as an old lady. I guess they didn't hear that my husband is going to be the vice president of a dermatology and asthetic company:)
Monday, June 18, 2012
Personal Journal Prompt: where do you see your self in 5, 10 and 15years.
Posted by Melissa at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ok, this was the funniest thing I think I have ever read. And the picture is hilarious. I don't think you would even look like that when you are 90. The sad thing is though, when I read that in 15 years you will be a grandma. I know that shouldn't make me sad, but dang it, I will be 51 and Leona will be 24 in 15 years and I will be one too. And I am quite certain that I will LOVE it, but dang it, I still don't have all of my kids out diapers! The thought of all of this going that quickly is overwhelming. Not to mention that even though again, I know I will love it, I do not want to be a grandma right now. And now not only is my head spinning, but I am talking in circles too. A good thing to think about though. Thanks for the awesome perspective and the optimistic attitude!!!
Post a Comment