Eleven years ago today I was blessed to become a mother. My little Ellie Etienne was born. It seems like just yesterday, but she's not do little anymore.
All she wanted for her birthday was for us to turn on service to her iphone (she's been using Jordan's old one as an ipod) We told her absolutely not until she was 12. Her father decided she was old enough now. We didn't turn on her iphone, but we did get her a phone. Needless to say, she was so excited!
For her birthday dinner she could pick anything. I told her we could go to any restaraunt or I would make anything she wanted. She chose 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Not because the food is so good, but because she thinks their soda machine is so cool. It is pretty cool. We headed there right after her ballet class.
this is a picture of Ellie making her first phone call on her new phone. She called Grammy.
For her birthday treat, again, she could pick anything she wanted. She choose, a lemon cake with cream cheese frosting with blue decorative accents. Very specific. Although not very pretty, it turned our pretty yummy.
To celebrate during the day, Ellie, her friend Kaila Davis, Reagan and I went to the movie First Position. It was a documentry about some young ballet dancers trying to make it in the industry. We all really enjoyed it.





0 comments:
Post a Comment