for the last two weeks I had a goal of trying to notice and acknowledge the strengths and good attributes of others. I have always wanted to be this person. The person who makes you feel so good about your self when you are around them. My Grandpa Grider is this kind of person. In my personal progress book, it says that as you do this goal, you will notice how your own self confidence will grow as you make others feel better about themselves. I know that to be true. I think noticing the great thing in others, makes you forget about your self (and not in a bad way-in a selfless way). Like my the goal I have of not yelling, this is going to take me longer that two weeks to change as much as I would like to. but im grateful for these last two weeks to have started changing.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment