Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some future blog additions

This blog is really the only journal I keep.  That's pretty sad.  I make it into a book every year so that I have something to show my kids or grand kids someday, but its a pretty incomplete history and account my families life. And its been getting worse each year. At the end of this year, when I print the book, I resolve to have made it longer than the 2011 book.  I plan to accomplish this by adding in stories of my life and more day to day stuff.  Im also going to use this blog as my journal as I work on my personal progress goals (I don't even think I ever wrote that Im a mai maid advisor). I may even convince Jordan to add an entry here and there. So if by chance someone other than my mom reads this, be prepared for it to be more personal (that doesn't mean it will be more interesting or juicy).

0 comments: