It was actually pretty great. My kids started piano lessons with a new piano teacher, two actually. Its the mother daughter team of Lisa and Jill Hunt. They have a piano on the main level and one in the basement, so Ellie (who takes from the daughter) and Reagan (who takes from the mother) go at the same time. Both teachers are really great and know how to motivate my kids to practice. Ellie and Reagan are loving it. Anyway... back to the recital in the mall. These teachers have several recitals through out the year, which I think is such a great idea, and the first one was in one of our local malls. The girls both did great. I love to see them perform! I love that they are loving piano. they don't even complain when I ask them to practice. I think these new teachers are miracle workers:)
**I did my best to add some pictures here. I took vi does with my phone and then took a screen shot of those videos, uploaded them to my computer and as a png file, opened them in photoshop, cropped them and saved them as jpeg files. all that and I still couldn't get them to show up on this post. boo.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Piano Recital in the ... Mall? classy
Posted by Melissa at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment