We had an amazing time this weekend. First we stopped by Albuquerque to see the Hiatts new house. It's beautiful and Annie has done such a cute job decorating it AND organizing it! After a ride on the longest tram in the world, Maddox's first round of golf, a visit to Great Great Aunt (who is 99 and 1/2), and a few meals at Dion's, we headed up to the Cox (Annie's family) ranch near Los Alamos. this is where it became Heaven. It was so relaxing and fun. I love the trees and the mountains. I loved that it rained most of the weekend. I love that my kids played and played and explored and played outside and didn't care where I was or when it was time to eat or what was on tv. I love that I didn't care that they were all COVERED in dirt and mud. I love that we have such great friends to stay up late playing games and laughing with and who are so kind to share all their fun toys (ie. horses, 4 wheelers, razors, walkie talkies). I love that I got to just hang out with my family with no pressing schedule or chores to do. the whole time we were up there I had a feeling like... ahhhhhhhhh. and that's heaven to me.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Heaven On Earth
Posted by Melissa at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment