All the kids, except Tess, started school today. Ellie is now in 5th grade, Reagan in 3rd and Maddox made the big move to Kindergarten! All DAY Kindergarten. They were all excited to get back to school (im so lucky to have kids that like to go to school!) Yesterday we met their teachers and I think they all got the best teachers for them. We had to do a little switching of teachers for Reagan, but the principal was happy to oblige. I think its because she thought we might switch to a Franklin School (a public-chartery-school in the area with a waiting list that we were inrolled in but then declined our spots). I think its going to be a great year for all the kids.
Tess and I went out to the bus stop with them since it was the first day. Since the kids leave at 7:15, Tess and I still had our jammies on, as evidenced in this picture. Good thing Im not in the picture.
Maddox getting on the bus for his first time EVER!
Maddox getting off the bus after a safe trip all the way to school, for his first time EVER! You can see Linda, the bus driver who everybody hates, in the background. I will be working on getting her transfered or fired this year. Harsh I know, but when it comes to my kids, the claws come out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment