Monday, March 28, 2011

Suprise Visit from Chels and Gigi




We were so excited Sunday afternoon when Chelsea called to tell us, that because of some cancelled flights, she would have to stop in Phoenix for the night. Chelsea is Jordan's older sister who lives in North Carolina. Gigi (Marjorie, Chelsea's daughter) came with her. she was born in December and we hadn't met her in person yet.


Gigi is the cutest little thing. She is 3 months old now but still only weighs 8 lbs. She is Chelsea and Dana's 4th baby. We wished the other cousins could have come to.


Chelsea is the best aunt. My kids love her. She volunteered to take Maddox and Tess to the park so I could exercise and I think she honestly enjoyed it. I wish she lived close so we could hang out. Except I would always be feeling bad about my self. She gets more done in a day than nearly everyone I know (ie. creating art programs for the school, creating art for her business, running her kids to a million jumprope things, making healthy food, working out or making new workout classes for the gym, etc, etc, etc)


Chelsea, you should drop in again soon! We loved having you here.

2 comments:

Lindsay Marie said...

That's why you have me... the other sister (although, hopefully not "the other sister" that makes jord cry!)
Glad you guys got to hang out even if it was brief.

And for the record, you are an awesome mom!

Miss you guys!
Linds

Suzie Soda said...

It is so fun she go to come see you. I know she had a great time and was so glad to see you all and your beautiful new home. She is an awesome girl and so are you. You all have your own gifts and talents and I admire you all ( Lindsay included) very much. I am lucky to have you for my daughters. Not to mention the cute grandkids you produce. xoxo