
*one of these things is not like the other. Oh, its Maddox's rad basketball shoes!
Maddox just finished his first basketball season. He played with the Mesa Youth Basketball league. I was a little worried at the first practice when he couldn't dribble the ball at all- he could bounce it... once. And at the first game when he skipped down the court instead of running: I turned to Jordan and we both said, " we have got to do something about this". With the help of his coach and his dad, he now runs, dribbles, shoots and scores! Most importantly he loved every minute of it (I don't think he ever stopped smiling). His team was made up of kindergarten and first grade kids ( I think one was in second grade) but we got permission for him to start. I think it was good for him to see how the older boys do it.
Good Job Maddog! You did and awesome job!

3 comments:
His awesome shoes were the first thing I noticed. Very cool Maddog!
I am so glad that we got to see him play his last game. It was so much fun to watch and he did great! We love that boy!!!!!
He is a cutie. I am sure his height will play to his advantage. Hope we get to see him play sometime. And those awesome shoes. Way to go Maddog! We love you and miss you. xoxo
Post a Comment