Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reagan the Reader


Reagan loves to read. I love that she LOVES to read! Reagan is 7 and is almost finished with Harry Potter #7!!!!! She started it less than a week ago. she read number 6 in less than 3 days. This girl is a reader. Does anybody have any recommendations for books when she is done with this series (probably tomorrow:)?
Some of you may be thinking "I can't believe she is letting her 2nd grader read such a scary book... the movie is rated pg-13 for heaven's sake". Well, I debated about it, and decided that its only as scary as her imagination. she has never seen a scary movie and I don't think she has even seen a pg-13 movie. she hasn't had any nightmares or turned violent, so I think we're OK.
We are proud of you Reagan!

2 comments:

Rita Grider said...

Wow, Reagan!! I am so proud of you. I love the fact that you love to read. Have you read any of the little house on the prairie books. They really are wonderful. I love you.

Suzie Soda said...

Reagan.....you come by your reading naturally. You must have some of Grandpa Greg's genes...he reads all the time. Every since I have known him, he has been reading several novels a week. He once read all the books in the Arnold,Nebraska library. He is easily entertained because he always has a book with him. He will drive me around to run my errands as long as he has a book. Good job on reading! It will help yu in so many waya. xoxo