Monday, April 5, 2010

These Little girls had a Birthday, these little girls right here...

Father in Heaven bless them throughout the coming year. toot toot! (does anyone else sing this birthday song? its the best)





You are probably thinking... "This is how you dress your daugter for her party?" No, this is just how she looked after taking off her Princess tiara, her bow, her jewlery and her pretty princess skirt.



Tess and I celebrated our Birthday this week. Tess turned 2 (look for 2 year old pictures to come soon) and I turned 31 (do not look for these pictures to come anytime)
Tess celebrated with Princess*Elmo*Dora party (at her request), a playdate, out to dinner and presents. She got a big girl bed and new bedding (ok, that may have been a little bit for me) I'll post pictures of it when i actually have her sleep in it. Its all set up, but im not really in a huge rush to get her out of her crib.

I celebrated with 2 days and one night ALL TO MY SELF! plus some fun activities on my actual Birthday. On my birthday, I got a pedicure with a friend, spent some time organinzing the basement with Jordan ( I asked for that) went to dinner with the family and watched as 3 nice ladies cleaned my house (a suprise from Jordan). Thursday morning, Jordan took the kids up to my moms, spent the day, slept over then spent the next day there. Is it bad that I asked for my family to go away for my birthday? well even if it was selfish, it was AWESOME. I got some things done on my todo list that have been there for a long time!

So he had something to physically give me, Jordan made me these...


He made these in WORD! I don't know how he does it. He really is the best.



2 comments:

{Brittany} said...

So cute...the cupcakes, the banner, the awesome present from Jordan. I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I can't wait to hear more about it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my two baby girls. Melissa, you will always be my baby girl. I am so blessed to have you for my daughter. I love you more than words can say. Then Tess, you are really my little angel. You make me so happy and fill the time I have with you with laughter and joy.
Happy 31st and 2nd Birthday.
Mom and Grammy