One thing I love about Ellie is how sweet she is. She has always looked out and befriended everyone at school. Last night she made these flowers for a girl in her class. I don't even know how she made them. She did it all on her own.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow..they are so so cute. She is so talented. Tell her I love them and I know her friend will be so excited.Eilie is so sweet and friendly to others. Awesome. xoxo
I agree! Ellie is such a sweetheart..just like her mama!!
Ellie Bean,
I hope your mommy lets you read this. You are such a sweetheart and I am so proud of you. Heavenly Father wants us to be kind to others and you are doing that!! It really helps others when we are kind. I love you so much. You are my sweetheart.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment