Thursday, February 25, 2010

Skiing




Ellie and I went skiing a half day at Brighton yesterday. We had so much fun! I hadn't been for at least 7 years maybe 9. It was a good refresher for me, teaching Ellie a little bit. We stayed on greens the whole time. We're going next week again and who knows, we might even try a blue! My dad, Reagan and probably Maddox will be joining us next week.

I forgot how much I love to ski. Next year I am definately going more often!

3 comments:

Lindseybabe said...

Fun!! You guys are soooo cute! Maybe you can teach me someday! :)

Suzie Soda said...

How fun! You look so so cute in your ski outfits,
You need to teach your husband.....or maybe he already knows. I used to ski in the old old days...but Greg never learned .I am sure all that dance training helps you both keep your balance and navigate well.
The only thing I always hated was having cold, sore feet. Hope you have some more fun days. Miss you. xoxo

infunimages said...

Fun!! You guys are soooo cute! Maybe you can teach me someday! :