My friend Miki posted these pictures on her blog. I told some people about them and they wanted to see the awesomeness, and asked me to post them. Here they are!
Background: High school senior trip. We brought along wigs and dresses and then decided to go to chilli's in them. I did NOT pick to wear the platinum, or "Martha Washington" wig, as we affectionately call it. Everyone has on some sort of fake hair (except Katie- how did she get away with that?) Mine is just the only one that is obvious. We thought we were so awesome and funny then... I still think we're awesome and funny. I laughed so hard I cried when I first saw these posted on Miki's blog.


4 comments:
I'm not sure how I got away with no wig. I don't know that I brought one and then they were all used up? Now I wish I had worn one--a nice red one.
It is great to be the mother and find out years later what your children were up to when they were in high school. You look great as a blond! Where did you get that dress?
Love, Mom
Love all of your updates! I'm glad to know that you were as cool as I know I was in high school! Why didn't we dress up and wear wigs on our girls weekend?? Next time.
You were oh so cool. I don't think I have any pictures like that...but I am sure Lindsay and Chelsea do. I am sure I remember seeing some. Your generation is much cooler than our's. We were out TPing people's houses :) xoxo
ps. Watch out Marilyn Monroe!
Post a Comment