Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I made these costumes for our annual Halloween Party. We're Wendy and Peter Pan if you can't tell.
These are a couple of the prizes I made for tha party. (the cat pillow and the banner) I didn't have time to make some for myself. So I took a picture so I can make them for me next year.


Jord and Tess. Both Ellie and Reagan wore this costume when they were her age.

We were running late and wanted to get out trick-or-treating so we didn't have time to take great pictures. I made them stop on this neighbors porch so I could get one of them together.
Ellie was Pippy Longstocking, Reagan was a Zombie Cheerleader, Maddox was a pirate and Tess was a Bunny.



Pumpkins carved by Jordan and I, but designed by the kids.





5 comments:

Marci said...

Nice Legs Jordan! You should have come and run with us in the halloween half. You would have fit right in! There was another Peter pan with tights in line in front of me at the honey buckets.

Suzie Soda said...

So cute. Everyone looks great. I have pictures of all the girls in the bunny costume now. I can't believe you made those darling things as prizes. I want to come to your party!!!! Jordan said it turned out good and told me all about it. It is a fun tradition. Can't wait to get my pictures ordered. When you get your computer fixed, send more pictures if you have them. Thanks, xoxox

Meier Family said...

LOVE the costumes! You guys look great and love your family pics! Was that taken at Flamms? My cousin is married to Cody Flamm...so random huh? Cute senior trip pics...you all haven't changed a bit!....well maybe except for the wigs. :)

Anne said...

You guys look great! Nice job with the costume making Melissa. We did the Peter Pan gig last year and had so much fun with it too! You don't see very many Japanese Peters.

Rita Grider said...

One of my favorite holidays is Halloween because of how excited the little kids get about their costumes. Everyone looks so great! Also, great job making your Wendy costume and Jords peter pan. Love you guys! Mom