I was able to go on a girls over night trip with some great friends. We started in Park City for some outlet shopping (I spent too much money) and then to RedRock for dinner (where some old drunk guys were trying to pick us up on our way out-it was awesome). We then headed to my aunts house in Heber for Birthday cake (it was Lisa's birthday) and a table full of treats. Its crazy how skinny my friends despite their love of treats! We talked and laughed and looked at old pictures (my favotite was one of Hillary. I asked Becca who the boy is in the picture was). We stayed up so late, then when we finally went to bed, Annie and I talked for a while longer. Annie and I shared a bed. She kept to her side despite her pregnant belly.
Saturday morning we slept until we woke up on our own. No kids needing breakfast or wanting to get out of their cribs. We exercised a bit then ate a really yummy breakfast that far surpassed the amount of calories we had just worked off. We picked apples in a beautiful apple orchard in Midway then headed down provo canyon to buy some peaches. We stopped for dinner at flour girls and dough boys which is really cute. We ended the weekend at women's conference for some spiritual uplifting before heading home to face the music. It was a great weekend with great friends. Thanks Ladies.
3 comments:
Oh so jealous! It's so fun that you made it happen though- so many times it's just hoping! Fun to see other familiar faces!
Looks like a blast..you DESERVE it. You girls are all so beautiful.....like models in a magazine. Can't believe you are all moms.....hot tamale ones. xoxoxo
i am so jealous. i miss you girls so much!
briana
Post a Comment