I love Thanksgiving. I had fun setting the table. It looks even better with people I love around it.
It would look even better with the people I love AND all the amazing food we had. Once the food started flowing it got crazy, and I forgot all about taking a picture.
I'm thankful for such and amazing family (even the ones not at my house on thanksgiving. and that includes my in-laws). Thanks for helping me out with the food. Thanks for not holding back on my silly games! There were some priceless and unforgettable lines that came out of it! Lines I'm sure we will be quoting for years to come, but may not be blog appropriate. Ahhhhhhh, grandparents.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving Table
Posted by Jordan at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your table looks beautiful!!
Looks like you did a great job hosting thanksgiving! Pretty table!
It looks beautiful Melissa! It looks like everything turned out perfectly!
It looks so pretty. Sounds like it all turned out so nice.
Hopefullu Stephanie will send me pics from Dentons'...she is the one who took them and I can post. We missed you all here. xoxoxo
love the table!!
Your table looks beautiful... but I wouldn't expect anything less!
Post a Comment