Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas From the EQP Crew (or, that Jordan Romans is at it again)


Here is the second annual christmas card picture from Jordan's Elders Quorum presidency. The lucky families in our ward get this picture, in a card, hand delivered from the caroling presidency (have you heard Jordan sing? its somethin special). This year there is a new "playa", Josh Hiatt (the one with the color-me-bad beard). It was hillarious to witness them getting into character and drawing facial hair on each other. Thanks to Curtis for letting them borrow his "sweatsedos" for the shoot!

12 comments:

Martha said...

Was Josh Hiatt in Comedy Sportz in Provo? If so, tell him Martha Donbrosky said hi! If not, forget I mentioned anything.

The picture looks great.

Katie said...

I love it. I wish we got a card like that from our EQP. The president right now is a professor of ancient French so I don't see that happening. I'm in the RSP though so maybe we should dress up like the Beyonce video in your last post . . . or maybe that would be inappropriate . . . and unpleasant as two of us are pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong to think your son in law is hot? He is! The fact that he is the best husband and daddy on the planet also helps. Love ya Jord! Rita

TRICIA said...

Can I say I am anxiously awaiting a knock at my door? I thought it was funny last year, but this beats it for sure! I don't know what they could come up with next year. . .they better start thinking now!

Marci said...

I think he's just trying to be more of a rocker to win back your love from Justin. I've never known an EQP like ours. I have so much fun in this ward.

Suzie Soda said...

Boy Jord....you got your MIL wrapped.
You are a good husband and father..and a pretty fun guy. Who taught you to be so crazy? :)

The Powells said...

that is so dang funny!

Jordan said...

Just so you know, my mom was on some serious drugs when she wrote her comment (she doesn't even remember doing it). Not that she doesn't think jordan is great and handsome, but her comment was a little crazy!

Jay and Bec said...

I just saw this pic on facebook. I love it! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Just to clear up the Mom on drugs remark, I just had shoulder surgery and am not an addict! I did get a good laugh and so did Liss and Jord about the HOT remark. Sorry if I embarresed you Liss. Love, MOM

Jared and Shelby said...

That's great, so funny... Hey I guess Run DMC is a reverend:)

How's your mom doing from her surgery? I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I guess I could have told you merry Christmas at our family Christmas party... in August.

Our blog is now the dreaded status of private. Would you send me your email so I can send you an invite? shelbyhales@gmail.

Michelle Taft said...

Did they dress in their outfits for the delivery? I am so sad we missed it. Jake did hang the invite on the fridge though like he does every year. It's the only one that makes fridge status.