This is a picture of me just past 30 weeks (pregnant). Reagan took the picture. She did a pretty good job! I hardly have any pictures of myself because I'm always the photographer. Anyway, everything with me and the baby is great. We still can't agree on a name however. I (and the kids) like the name Tess. Jordan likes the name Emerson (I don't hate it). He is trying to come up with a middle ground name, his latest is Lilah. I kindof like that one too, I just can't get past Tess. All opinions and any other name options are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
You look very cute. Glad all is well in the baby buisness. We will be excited to hear the name. And we are so excited we will get to see the baby when she is little. We 'cant wait for the reunion when we can all be together. We miss you all. Love, Suz
Hey melissa,
You're hair looks really cute - you're a cute prego!!! I like the name Emerson too... and Tess so I"m no help. I'll be waiting to hear how your "christmas present" went - I don't think I have the guts to do that!!! Good luck w/#4 - I can't imagine FOUR kids!!! I would feel like I had an army with me everywhere I went - but then you can handle all of that better than I can.
Love
Marissa
You look so cute. It's not fair!! I'm mostly so happy to see that you're actually posting something. I guess you had a few extra hours today! Wasn't that a fun surprise? I also thought it was a joke. I think that Tess is a darling name, but I really like the name Emerson...Emery...so cute! Sorry, I'm leaning towards Jordan's choice on this one.
You look adorable. Prob the most photogenic person I have ever met. Plus, I totally dig your hair. I miss you so much. I love both names, so I'm no help either.
lv chels
you look so cute! props to reagan for taking the picture. i think Lilah is a cute name, too.
I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten. Haha, I'm glad that you don't have to shovel!
Can't wait to see you guys! Give the kids a kiss from me.
Love, Linds
Melissa! You look so GREAT!!! But you're always gorgeous, so no surprise there. We really need to get together. I'd love to see you in real life. Hope all is well. love you.
Looking good! I love the apron you made. And by the way I havent forgotten about the little homemade gift. It just may take awhile. Not because it is anything special, I just havent done it yet.
You are such a cute pregnant person! I like all the names too, but especially Tess. Good luck making a decision! Oh... and I love the aprons!
Tess is a super cute name!
cute Melissa! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! You look great :)
We need to have another girls get together soon!
You are so cute pregnant. Did you just cut your hair? It is darling. Hope all is well I emailed you tonight!
Tell your fam hi
Hi Melissa! It was good to hear from you! I remember you telling me you were pregnant at the reunion, congrats! It's coming up soon! I don't know how you do it, I can barely manage one!
Natalie
Post a Comment