Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jordan's Grown-Up Office








For Christmas Jordan got a new office. I was so happy, I really hated his old one. I thought I would post some before and after pictures, but I couldn't find the before pictures anywhere on my computer. Just imagine cluttered tropical. He had a beach scene wall paper mural at one point, but when it started to fall off the wall, he tore it down and painted the wall teal. YIKES! He still needs a couple things like drapes and a little table to go under the sail boat (not pictured), but it is pretty much done. He spent most of his off time this holiday season putting it together. When Jordan wants something, he gets it NOW!

5 comments:

cannon said...

I have to agree with you Meliss. I like the new office much better. You guys did a fabulous job!

Jay and Bec said...

Such a nice Christmas present! It looks awesome!!

Jenni said...

Looks good. Big improvment Jordan. Not that I didnt like the whole island feel.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Very nice! It looks great!

Peerys Posse said...

Melissa This is Tracy Heninger Peery. I got on from Shaundee and Lisa. Hope all is well. I would love to chat. My email is tpeery@cableone.net. I made my blog private so I need to invite you. Great to see your darling kids.