Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas!!



I was really bad about taking pictures this Christmas. This one if from Christmas eve during our traditional Nativity. It's not even a good picture (sorry Ellie).

Despite my lack of picture taking, we had a great Christmas. Everybody got just what they wanted. Maddox's favorite thing was his train table. Reagan loved her fur-real baby panda bear and Leapster, and Ellie hasn't stopped playing with her Teacher/School kit. Jordan got to re-do his office and I got Laser hair removal (is that embarrassing to say to the world? oh well)!!!

We really enjoyed being around our family here in Utah, but missed being in Virginia with Jordan's family. I love Christmas time and the spirit that goes along with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Melissa,
Can you please tell me where/why you got Laser Hair removal? That is, if it's not too graphic. :) Cuz now that I'm 30 and old, I think I may ask for that the next birthday. We missed you guys at Christmas... good luck with #4 and can't wait to hang out at RR '08 (Romans Reunion).

Lindsay Marie said...

haha, that picture CRACKED me up. it was so fun to see you guys over christmas. glad that we got to hang out and watch Waitress. hope you have a happy new year!!