The pool isn't fancy but the kids and Jordan still had a great time swimming while I did laundry in the hotel guest Laundromat. I had a week moment and let Tess get this bikini. She swam at a friends house who had a "two piece" and came home really wanting one. Tess had been sick and has had a lot of tantrums this week so to avoid more of that I let her get it. I told her that it wouldn't make Heavenly Father happy, but sadly she didn't care. So here she is. I got reprimanded by my mother. But to be honest, she wore them, I had a handful through my life, and Ellie and Reagan had one when they were little and we all turned out ok. We'll have to work on our thinking "modest is hottest" (from my kids favorite Youtube video at the moment) around here.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Modesty is Hottesty -Modest is Hottest
Posted by Melissa at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Post a Comment