My kids love to sleep with me. Almost every night Tess or Maddox slips into my bed and takes up my bed space. Ellie and Reagan love to take turns sleeping in my bed while Jordan in out of town. a lot of nights we end up with 3 or 4 people sleeping in my Queen size bed. Sometimes I have little (and not so little) hands falling over on me. More often I have whole arms and legs falling on me and sometimes heads. I usually have feet or bums poking into my side and drastically diminishing my sleeping space. I wake up all the time to my babies stinky breath in my face (poop sandwich anyone?). Sounds like torture, but I have come to love it. My favorite part is watching their beautiful peaceful faces on the pillow beside me. They are growing so fast. Too fast. and Jordan and I sing a part of a country song Ellie once danced to, to each other all the time "let them be little, cuz they're only that way for a while". We are finding this song to be way to true.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment