How did I let this happen?! I was shocked when I finally sat down today to catch up on my blog so I can print it for 2012. I thought I had at least made it through October, but August?! I am actually writing this on January 28 2013, but am going to have to change the date settings so it will make it into my 2012 blog book. So Im going to tackle this by months I guess and try to remember as much as I can. Its a shame, because Im sure im going to forget the little things that make my life special. The funny daily things my kids do and say that make me laugh and sometimes cry, but I'll do my best.
OUR ANNIVERSARY
August 21, 2012 was my 13 year wedding anniversary. Jordan surprised me and took me to the Ritz Carlton in Tuscon for two days and one night. We turned 45 minute detour around Phoenix on accident, but I didn't even care. It was so nice to be with just him. We hired our cute neighbor Paige Anderson to come babysit. The hotel was amazing. We were only there a short time, but tried to enjoy as much as we could. We went on a hike, played pin pong on a beautiful patio, had a yummy dinner, and got in the pool for a bit. Most importantly, we slept in until we wanted to get up.
I love being with Jordan. I think every body does, and Im so lucky that Im the one who gets to be married to him.
SEPTEMBER 2012
I LOVE TO READ:
The last few years I have really developed a love of reading. I read as kid and in my young adult years, but I wouldn't have called it a love or hobby. Most of the books I read aren't too deep. Most end happily and have some sort of {clean} romance in them. After discussing books with my friend, Anna Glenn, who happens to be a book snob {i mean that in the nicest way} I thought I should mix some classics into my repertoire. So first I tackled Anna Karenina. It was long and deep and truthfully, I had to persevere through all the musings on Russian government with hope that on the next page I would find some romance. And if it wasn't for me getting sick and having to stay in bed for a day and a 12 hour car ride to Utah- I don't think I would have made it through. In the end I'm glad I read it. Mostly just so I can say I have;) Next I read the Great Gatsby. This was a quick fun read. I think a movie is coming out next year and I'm hoping its not going to be rated R because Id really like to see it. Since then I've been back to my books that I like to escape into and that make me happy. My friend Lindsey Wood has an extensive library and always has a few books ready for me to borrow. She loves Jane Austin type books (and so do I). Romance, and propriety with a little impropriety to make things interesting. I think I'm going to start keeping a list of all the books I read.
MY DEAR FRIEND SUZANNE





0 comments:
Post a Comment