Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot

This post is out of order. We did get our pumpkins before Halloween. I love to take pictures in the pumpkin patch. The natural lighting and props make for great pictures. Too bad I forgot to charge my camera battery before. I did manage to get a couple ok shots. Now if I could only get my four little models to all smile or look at the camera or do anything at the same time.

Since the point of going to the pumpkin patch was to spend time together as a family and get some pumpkins and not to take pictures, we were successful. The kids love the corn maze the piles of pumpkins and all the real tractors to climb on.

I feel I need to add a disclaimer. This is not the hair or clothes I would have chosen for a real photo shoot. Once we decided to go, we had to leave suddenly in order to get Ellie to dance on time.








4 comments:

The Powells said...

darling!!

{Brittany} said...

You are too funny! And I thought I was complicated. You are just as bad. Thanks for sharing all of your thoughts about the pumpkin patch. Cute pics!

TRICIA said...

What cute kids you guys make that is for sure!

Nat said...

Melissa, your kids are so cute and those costumes are awesome! The robot is a work of art, very impressive!!