This year it took two attempts to get a good family pictures. Which isn't so unusual, but this year it was because of me. After attempt number one, we were looking at what we got and Jordan said. "we can't use these, you don't even look like your self". I'm usually pretty photogenic. I know how to pose my self so I look my best. But today apparently there was nothing I could do to hide my face. it was a combo of my hair and my dysport. My chin looked really enormous and my eyebrows wouldn't go down on the side. The middle had started to wear off but the sides were still holding strong and immovable. I looked like a star trek character. We had to go back a few days later with my hair down around my face to hide the side of my eyebrows. I don't know that I will be getting dysport again after it wears off this time. Yikes. Good thing the rest of my family is so beautiful and we got some great shots of them! On session two Jordan had some sort of weird fat lip. But his was less noticeable than my weird face so we went with session two for the cards.
You should know before you read any post... This is my journal. There is a lot of information (bragging and the ugly truth) that only I, maybe the grandmas who read this, and hopefully my children will find interesting. Consider yourself warned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment